Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Review: So...? Eternal Perfume Review

Hi Guys!

Today I'm reviewing So Eternal! I absolutely love So...? Fragrances there definately my favorite perfume company.

I had the deodorant of this but I used it all because it was that nice :) lol! So I have So...? Kiss Me, So...? Wild and So...? Superstar and obviously So...? Eternal which I'm going to review.

Anyway, I got this from my friend as a Christmas present last year :). She got it from Boots but the prices I'm going to list are from the official So...? Website. The body fragrance is £2 for 75ml. 30ml EDT £6, 50ml EDT £10 and 100ml EDT £15. As you can So...? is really affordable which is one of the reasons why I love there brand. :)

One thing I love about So...? Eternal is that it has a sparkly pink crystal diamond inside of it which is a cute touch which they havent added in any other of there perfumes as far as I'm aware. It includes top notes of pink pepper, lemon and clementine middle notes of orchid, pink peony and violet and then base notes of amber, vanilla and sandalwood. But it mostly smells of bubblegum and sweets to me lol ;)


The scent lasts all day which is something that I love in a perfume. I smelt this and fell in love with it because I love this smell it's so nice and extremely very cheap. I think that this smells alot like Someday by Justin Bieber.

So thats the end of my review I would definitely recommend picking this up if you see it in stores!


Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment